- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialling format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Where can I find PBX the statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
How to make calls?
Before making a call, enter the PBX connection details (server, login and password can be found in «My PBX», under «Extension Numbers») in the IP-phone/gateway/softphone settings.
You can find the setup instructions for the most popular hardware and software here.
Note: the login in the «My PBX», «Extension Numbers» section is used for the device setup, and the three digit extension number is used for making a call.
Number dialling format
Many clients are used to calling local numbers without the country code. However, all phone numbers in the Zadarma system must be entered in international format (for example, if you are in London and want to make a call to a local phone number, you must dial 4420…, where 44 is the UK country code).
To make things easier, set which phone numbers will be considered local or non-local in the «My PBX», «Outgoing calls» section. Find the country and the city where you are located. Set its correct prefix and set the dial plan for international and long-distance calls.
To redirect an incoming call: press the phone’s # key on your phone, dial the number to which you want to transfer the call, followed by the # key. (Example: #101#)
To transfer a call with voice notification: press *, followed by the extension number you want to transfer the call to and the # key. (Example: *101#)
To use a call pick up (that allows you to pick up any incoming call that is ringing at another extension), answer the phone call and dial 40.Set up your cloud PBX