- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What for cloud PBX can be used and how much does it cost?
- PBX full setup in 5 minutes
- How to activate and set cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- What for can be used external lines?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set incoming calls?
- Where I can see PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate blacklist?
- Setting ANI (CallerID) for Outbound Calls
- Call Forwarding When Subscriber is Offline
- How to Receive a Fax?
- PBX Temporary Shutdown
Android program Zadarma
- How to install and set the program?
- What Internet connection is needed for program normal work?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma program?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check account balance?
- There is a "mute" icon while making a call
- No contact list
- After integration with phone, I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close program?
- I do not always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen goes off
- After program integration with the phone I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered wrong number for voice mail, how can I change it?
Is there any way to close program?
Yes, but You have to set Zadarma program to be able to shut down.
Let's explain: Zadarma can work in several configurations:
- «Always available» when You want to receive incoming calls over SIP.
- «Only outgoing calls» when You want to make outgoing calls over SIP (Zadarma starts when You dial the number over standard number dialing, or start it in the list of programs)
When You set «Always available», there is no point in closing the program: really, the application will be automatically reloaded, when the status of connection to the network will be changed... and You will think "There is a problem, the application si constantly reloading". Setting such configuration, You send to program that You want to receive calls, and it will do all in order to be started and You can receive a call.
But, if You choose «Only for outgoing», an option to close will apper in menu of Zadarma program! As in that case, there is a point to use this option and the application will never be reloaded.