- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (or cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in less then half an hour.
- How to activate and setup Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- How to use external lines with PBX?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set up incoming calls routing?
- Where can I find PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for Outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when a recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Turning your PBX off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
Sound promblems fixing
If the sound goes from rear dynamic of the phone but not from the one near your ear, or there are other problems with the sound, it might be because of the drivers of your phone.
There is an easy method how to fix this problem.
First, change to Expert mode in common settings of the phone, and experiment with the following settings in Multimedia section:
- Use Mode audio API (try this first)
- Use API routing
- Tone hack
- Use WebRTC implementation
- Micro source
- Audio mode for SIP calls
Try to play with each of this parameters separately, and then try to combine. If one or combination of parameters helps, then - good news, Zadarma program works correctly on your phone ;). Please share with us which parameter helped, so that we set it up by default for a given device.
It's possible, that none of these parameters will help (for example, there is a problem with some Samsung models). In that case all we can do is to hope that the manufacturer will fix this problem in a new drivers update. Perhaps, it is possible for your phone to fix the issue, but it would require developer skills and a phone for testing. If you faced a such case, you are welcome to contact us, and we will share with you what needed to be tested in source code to fix the problem.