- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialing format
- How to check call quality?
- What is SIP trunk? (or authorization by IP)
- How to make outgoing calls from different numbers to different countries?
- How to make calls?
- What for cloud PBX can be used and how much does it cost?
- PBX full setup in 5 minutes
- How to activate and set cloud PBX?
- How to create and set internal numbers?
- What for can be used external lines?
- How to turn on voice menu?
- How to set incoming calls?
- Where I can see PBX statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate blacklist?
- Setting ANI (CallerID) for Outbound Calls
- Call Forwarding When Subscriber is Offline
- How to Receive a Fax?
- PBX Temporary Shutdown
Android program Zadarma
- How to install and set the program?
- What Internet connection is needed for program normal work?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma program?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check account balance?
- There is a "mute" icon while making a call
- No contact list
- After integration with phone, I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close program?
- I do not always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen goes off
- After program integration with the phone I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered wrong number for voice mail, how can I change it?
Sound promblems fixing
If You faced the problem that the sound goes from rear dynamic of the phone but not from the one near Your ear, or there are some other problems with the sound, it seems to be connected with the drivers of Your phone.
There is a common method how to fix this problem.
To do that change to Expert mode in common settings of the phone, try to make experiments with the next settings (in section Multimedia):
- Use Mode audio API (at first try only this option)
- Use API routing
- Tone hack
- Use WebRTC implementation
- Micro source
- Audio mode for SIP calls
Try each of this parameters separately, and then try to combine. If one or combination of parameters helps ... then good news for You, Zadarma program works correctly on Your phone;). Then You can share it with us which parameter helps, in order we could make it by default for given device.
Also it's possible, that none of these parameters will help (for example, there is a problem with some Samsung models). In that case all we can do is to hope that the manufacturer will fix this problem in new drivers update. Perhaps, it will be possible for Your phone to choose another special option, but it requires skills of developer and the phone for testing. If You faced such case, You can contact us, and we will show You what is needed to be tested in source code to fix the problem.