- What is it?
- What do you get?
- How much does it cost?
- How do I register?
- How to top up an account?
- How to make calls?
- What if my provider blocks VoIP?
- I want my number to be shown as a CallerID
- Number dialling format
- How to check the call quality?
- What is a SIP trunk? (authorization via IP)
- How to make outgoing calls to different countries using different phone numbers?
- How to make calls?
- What is Zadarma Phone System (cloud PBX) and how much does it cost?
- Business phone system setup in 5 minutes.
- How to activate and set up Zadarma cloud PBX?
- How to create and set up the extension numbers?
- How to use external lines in the cloud PBX?
- How to turn on the voice menu?
- How to set up the incoming calls scenarios?
- Where can I find PBX the statistics?
- How to record calls?
- How to activate a black list?
- Setting automatic number identification (CallerID) for outgoing Calls
- Call forwarding when the call recipient is offline
- How to receive a fax?
- Cloud PBX temporary switch off
Android program Zadarma
- How to setup the app?
- What are the requirements for Internet to call through the app?
- What is SIP, and how can I use Zadarma Andriod app?
- How to send text messages and SMS?
- How to check an account balance?
- When I make a call, I see a "mute" button
- There is no contact list
- I don't want some calls to go over SIP
- Is there any way to close the app?
- I don't always receive incoming calls on 3G
- Sound promblems fixing
- Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
- After installing the app, I can't make calls over GSM anymore
- I entered a wrong number for a voice mail, how do I change it?
Sound quality decreases when the screen turnes off
It happens because your phone turns on special settings when the screen goes off. There are two reasons for that:
- your PSP or WiFi cards;
- SPU settings decrease its speed after the screen goes off.
To solve this problem, change the screen settings:
- First, switch to «Expert» mode on a page of common settings;
- Then, activate «Don't shut off the screen» option in the «Interface» section.