Integration of Zadarma PBX and СRM U-ON.Travel
Official Zadarma IP PBX integration with СRM U-ON.Travel works without additional modules and agents, providing maximum communication quality and reliability.
Zadarma-СRM U-ON.Travel integration is totally free.
- Make calls to clients from СRM U-ON.Travel in one click;
- Customer card pop- up when receiving incoming call;
- Listen to call recordings directly via СRM U-ON.Travel. interface;
Zadarma IP PBX advantages:
- Multifunctional IP PBX is totally free.
- IP PBX setup takes less than 10 minutes.
- Additional functions such as Callback widget are also provided for free.
- Connection of unlimited amount of virtual numbers in 80 countries of the world.
1. In order to set up Zadarma IP PBX and СRM U-ON.Travel, following requirements need to be met:
- You need to have an activated Zadarma IP PBXthat has been properly set up. Required settings: extension numbers should be created, from 1 to 50 (one for each employee). If needed, call recording ("Call recordings to cloud") should be activated in "extension number settings". Additionally, the incoming calls scenario should beset to the default “without pushing” under "My PBX" - "Incoming calls and IVR".
- API authorization keys should be created in your personal Zadarma account. You can receive keys here: Settings - API, click on “generate keys”. You will be sent an email with a confirmation link.
- The internal IP PBX numbers should be configured to equipment for making and receiving calls (Softphone/IP-phone) or call forwarding to another number should be enabled.
2. Log into U-ON.Travel as an Administrator (account owner) , open “Settings - VoIP integration” choose the Zadarma app and click “Connect”.
API authorization keys should be created in your personal Zadarma account. You can receive keys here: Settings - API, click on “generate keys”. You will be sent an email with a confirmation link. After confirmation, copy your keys from Key: and Secret: to corresponding fields in U-ON.Travel. Under “Extension numbers of employees” you need to set up U-ON. Travel users with an extension number from Zadarma IP PBX, for example 100 or 101. Save settings.
In the Zadarma user interface under "Settings" - "API" under the field "Link of your resource", enter the address: https://.u-on.ru/api/zadarma_incoming.php and click “Refresh”. This page also allows you to enable all types of notifications to be sent.
Integration of Zadarma IP PBX with U-ON.Travel is complete.
3. To make an outgoing call from U-ON.Travel simply click on the contact's phone number.
During the incoming call you will receive a notification showing the client's phone number and details at the bottom right corner of the page.
Call statistics and call recordings are available under "Statistics" - "VoIP". Call recordings are also available in the customer card under “Call history”.