How much does the freephone number cost?
Freephone numbers from Zadarma have no monthly fee and are provided free of charge. You will only be charged a minimum monthly payment for incoming calls.
Minimum monthly payment
30 incoming channels
Your minimum monthly payment can only be spent on incoming calls to this phone number.
Cost of incoming calls on 800 numbers
Calls to the 0800 numbers are free of charge for callers from United Kingdom. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
United Kingdom - Fixed
United Kingdom - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 0800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 0800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 0800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 0800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 0800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 0800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Toll-free 800 number is useful for any company that is working with clients in the United Kingdom. Clients will be able to make calls absolutely for free from any part of the country. The cost of the call is covered by the company, which is very effective for acquiring and retaining customers.
Choose any type of number connection:
If you have a number in United Kingdom, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in United Kingdom:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience