Sometimes you can say more with a short SMS than with a long conversation! But what do you do if the receiver is overseas? It's simple! Just use the free SMS service from Zadarma.
Zadarma VoIP SMS:
- Send messages to any mobile number in the world, at the lowest rates.
- Receiver messages to any mobile number in 14 countries.
- Send messages from a mobile device, PC, or our website.
Enter a number to get the rate for send an SMS to that country.
How do I receive SMS?
Our service allows you to receive an SMS to virtual numbers from 14 countries:
- Belgium mobile;
- Brazil mobile;
- Canada all;
- Czech Republic mobile;
- Denmark mobile;
- Finland mobile;
- France mobile,
- Israel mobile;
- Romania national;
- Russia mobile;
- Spain mobile;
- Sweden mobile;
- United Kingdom mobile;
- United States all (except Toll Free).
Receiving an SMS is completely free. You can receive your SMS one of four ways:
- The Zadarma app for Android/IOS.
- SMS to E-mail.
- SMS forwarding to your personal mobile number.
- On our website, by clicking the "Send SMS" tab.
You need to activate reception of messages on the «SMS» page in order to use this service.
SMS reception is only guaranteed from mobile numbers local to the purchased number's country (it is not guaranteed from other countries or various online services, as not all of them can deliver international SMS).
To activate SMS receiving, you must upload a scanned copy of your passport.
How do I send an SMS?
You can send a VoIP SMS in one of three ways:
- From your personal account (using the "Send SMS" menu)
- From the Zadarma app for Android/IOS
- Via API
To send a free SMS from our website, register and log into your personal account. Click on "Send SMS" and send messeges anywhere in the world.
To send an SMS from your mobile phone, install the Zadarma app for Android or IOS.
To send an SMS from your PC, install our PC application. After installation and setup, click "Send SMS", and you’ll also be able to send free SMS and text messages within the Zadarma network.