VoIP From Zadarma
How IP telephony from Zadarma can help
When you need to:
- contact your client or provider who’s in another part of the world.
- talk to your loved ones overseas with low prices and without limits.
- save on international calls.
Zadarma’s telephony service is available anywhere you can access the Internet. You can use it for both local and international calls.
What is VoIP and how does it work?
VoIP (voice over IP) is a phone for the Internet. Your voice is turned into data which fly across the Internet. This decreases the network load, which decreases the cost of the call. You can use a PC, mobile phone, even a landline phone.
With Zadarma, you get:
- Competitive prices.
- High quality network—we use only premium routes.
- Privacy and security.
- Free calls within our network and to more than 100 countries in the world
- 24/7 support.
How to begin?
You can place calls from our website or use your own hardware and software. Detailed instructions are available in your personal account, which you’ll get with registration.
You’ll start with $0.5 to test the service.Register Tariffs