VoIP From Zadarma
How can IP telephony from Zadarma help?
When you need to:
- contact your client or partner in another part of the world.
- talk to your loved ones overseas, with low prices and without limits.
- save on international calls.
Zadarma’s telephony service is available wherever you have access to the Internet and you can use it both for domestic and international calls.
What is VoIP and how does it work?
VoIP (voice over IP) is a technology that blends the idea of a conventional telephone with the speed and convenience of the internet. The idea is simple - your voice is converted into compressed data packets, which are then transmitted over a network, to the addressee, and decoded back to speech. This significantly reduces the load on the network which, in turn, reduces the cost of the call.
While there is special IP telephony equipment for VoIP use, such as IP phones, you can just as easily use simple and conventional means of communication such as your PC, mobile phone, and even landline telephones.
By choosing Zadarma, you choose:
- Competitive prices.
- High quality communication — we use only premium routes.
- Privacy and security.
- Free calls within our network and domestic and international calls in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Access to your number from anywhere in the world.
- Advanced features including SIP trunk support, CallBack services, CallerID transfer and much more.
- 24/7 support.
How to begin?
You can place calls from our website, or use your own hardware and software. Detailed instructions are available in your personal account, which you will receive with registration.
You’ll start with a credit of $0.5 to test the service.Register Tariffs