Cookies represent small files recorded in the browser, which are used by every visitor of our website in order for the server to recognize the visitor during subsequent visits. This information does not reveal your identity and does not provide access to the files and data stored on your device. Cookies allow our system to identify you as a certain user who has previously visited the website, looked through certain pages and so on. They also allow our system to save your preferences and technical information such as visits’ statistics and information on visited pages.
The main task of cookies is to provide the Visitor with a faster access to selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser, or prefer to receive a request every time cookies need to be installed, you can set up your browser in the right manner. Most of the browsers allow you to regulate cookies in three different ways:
- cookies are always disabled;
- browser requests a permission every time cookise need to be enabled;
- cookie files are always enabled.
Your browser can also offer an opportunity for detailed cookies set up. In particular, usually users can select one of the following options:
- disable cookie files from certain domains;
- disable third-party cookies;
- enable cookies as temporary (they will be deleted once the browser is closed);
- enable the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can enable, study, block and reject cookie files installed on your computer by setting up the parameters of the browser of your choice.
Below you can find information on setting up the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Menu -> Browser settings -> Confidentiality. To receive additional information you can contact Microsoft customer support or Help section in the browser.
- Firefox: Instruments -> Settings -> Privacy and security -> History -> Use your storing settings. To receive additional information you can Mozilla contact customer support or Help section in the browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show additional settings -> Personal information -> Content settings. To receive additional information you can contact Google customer support or Help section in the browser.
- Safari: Settings -> Confidentiality. To receive additional information you can contact Apple customer support or Help section in the browser.