Enjoy the convenience of calling anywhere in the world without it being an interruption to your work or even needing to hold the phone. You can call any phone number from your PC with IP calls from Zadarma - both landlines and mobile phones. The person you are calling won’t even know you are using a computer.
To call from a PC, you'll need:
- an internet connection over 0.5 Mb/sec;
- a headset or speakers;
- a microphone;
- any VoIP software, installed on your PC.
There are three options to make a call from your PC:
- call from our website via a web-phone, which works on WebRTC basis;
- call through our free CRM system - ZCRM - via WebRTC;
- Install VoIP software on your computer - convenient for frequent use.
How to start
To call from our website:
- log into your account, go to the "Call" page and begin call;
- or activate ZCRM (enable and set up PBX) and make calls from CRM interface.