VoIP for Corporate Clients
Zadarma provides VoIP services to many companies around the world. Registering as a business client enables you to make payments via wire transfer and to receive additional documents required for your business needs.
- Guaranteed excellent voice quality to all destinations. Best quality routes are used on all customer price plans and subscriptions.
- 24/7 support is available via phone, web chat, email and online ticket system.
- Individual approach to every client. Flexible plans and discounts are available.
- Special "Corporate" account option for businesses clients.
- An automatic $0.5 top up to each new client's account for free quality testing.
- Detailed instructions for the setup with different types of equipment and software.
- Zadarma Business Phone System provides free access to all premium features such as an answering machine, fax, IVR, call forwarding, call recording and many more.
- Zadarma provides affordable virtual phone numbers in 70 countries. The numbers are multi-channel and work like ordinary landline numbers.
How to subscribe?
- Registration on our website will provide you with your personal SIP account, where you will be able to order services, track call statistics and request billing information.
- The minimum payment is $90. Your funds will be credited to your account in 1 business day after we receive the wire transfer.
- To start using Zadarma services, you must connect your VoIP equipment to our network or install one of the suggested web phone programs (that use SIP protocol) on your PC. You can find setup instructions here.