Virtual Numbers from Zadarma
A virtual phone number (DID) is a convenient solution for those who don’t want to limit themselves (or their business) geographically.
Here’s what you can do with phone numbers from Zadarma:
- Open a virtual office in any part of the world.Give your clients your number and receive the calls anywhere.
- Receive calls anywhere while paying local rates for your landline.
- Help your clients out by providing a DID number for their location.
- Keep the same phone number even if your business changes location.
- Enjoy our multichannel calls, which means not missing a call.
- Save expenses by using free IP PBX services.
Receive calls on numbers from Zadarma:
- via Internet, using a PC, smartphone, or IP phone
- via standard phone number—call forwarding
- to distribute calls to several phones using virtual PBX
Additional opportunities for users of Zadarma:
- Number name - useful feature if you have several DID numbers. Set name for each number in «Settings/Direct phone number» and it'll be displayed on ip-phone/application with each call near to CallerID. Number name also is displayed in IP PBX statistics of incoming calls.
- Call forwarding op IP address - if you have your own server for IP-telephony or IP-PBX, you can route all incoming calls to your server (SIP URI) without additional SIP authorization. Call forwarding on external server is free of charge.
- Choose number option - only Zadarma project offers opportunity not only to connect, but also to choose phone number in any of 80 biggest cities in the world. All numbers for choose are displayed in order form. To know if choose number option is available open «Tariffs/phone numbers» and choose desired country and city.