Zadarma virtual phone numbers advantages
Zadarma phone numbers are multi-channel. Customers can always reach you so you will never need to miss a single incoming call.
Free cloud PBX allows you to set up a cost-effective phone system for your business, and it will help you to provide a superior service to your clients.
Your office can change its geographical location while retaining all of the existing company phone numbers.
Virtual phone numbers
Toll-Free numbers (800)
Benefits for small businesses (SMEs)
- Simple phone number reservation and connection
- Instant activation
- Easily to set up call forwarding
- Free cloud PBX helps give your company a well-established and professional business image, even if you are a sole trader
- Zadarma apps for iOS, Android and Windows
- Clients can always reach you by calling their local phone number (without being overcharged for making international calls), even if you are away on a business trip
Benefits for large businesses
- Cloud PBX integrates with a CRM system, helping you track any number of calls
- Wholesale discounts and convenient order of multiple phone numbers are available on the website
- Incoming call forwarding to IP (SIP URI) directly sends the phone numbers to your server
- API will help you automatically set up the phone numbers
- "Phone number name" feature
Large selection and geographical coverage of virtual phone numbers
In the press
Zadarma IP telephony meets the requirements of globally active entrepreneurs, because they can organize their company from anywhere in the world and connect all their employees in one network with customers and partners.
Zadarma understands how integral communication and building relationships are to businesses at every stage.
Zadarma’s VoIP services help you separate work from personal at an incredible price
If you run a startup and want to learn more about the benefits of VoIP phone systems, the Zadarma Project has the expertise to offer you a customized solution.
Zadarma offers a cloud-based VoIP system that anticipates website visitors’ needs and quickly responds to queries, all at a cost that can be 90% lower than a traditional business phone system, according to the company.
Zadarma makes it simple to access VoIP with free and affordable bundles, plus apps available on most platforms.