Even when you don’t have an Internet connection, You can make calls with our CallBack service.
How does it work?
With Callback service, our server connects to your phone and then the phone of the person you’re calling. This is done via telephone network, not Internet.
4 Steps of the Callback Service
- You make a request to our server (either with a call or the Internet).
- You receive an incoming call and listen to the message: «Wait for connection».
- Our server sends a call to the person you’re trying to reach.
- He or she answers!
Three ways to request a callback
Log in to your personal account. Enter the numbers you want to connect and click «connect». Wait for the call.
You can use a direct link to our website and save it in phone tabs.
- Using your phone number
You have to perform these steps just once:
- Save your number in your personal account.
- Save any of the phone numbers for Callback.
Then, each time you want to make a request
- Dial any of the numbers for callback request.
- Server ends the call, and you get a busy tone.
- Server calls you back and You dial needed number.
- Call requests are completely FREE.
- You can use a function called «short numbers».