Cost of incoming calls to "Metered" numbers
Calls to the number are considered calls inside the country Angola. The cost is covered by the owner of the number. The price of the incoming call per minute depends on the region:
Angola - Fixed
Angola - Mobile
Angola - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free Luanda (metered) numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free Luanda (metered) numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free Luanda (metered) numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Luanda (metered)?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Luanda (metered) in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Luanda (metered):
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 2 incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience