Why do you need a virtual phone number in Australia?
A virtual phone number allows you to receive calls and SMS messages from Australia, while you can be anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or Teamsale CRM (for business).
You can receive SMS to your Zadarma app on iOS/Android or messengers like Facebook, Slack, Viber, Telegram
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Australia:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 2 incoming channels (multichannel number)
- free incoming calls
- ability to receive SMS for free
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience
Types of connections in Australia and their cost
Receive incoming calls using the internet
Virtual office (voice greeting, PBX, Teamsale CRM, call recording)
Incoming SMS messages
Calls to Australia
This number is not intended for outgoing calls, you can make outgoing calls using any other number.
How can I connect the phone number?