Virtual numbers / Austria / 800
Connect a phone number
Activation happens after the verification of the details you entered.
All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Austria. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Austria - Fixed
Austria - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 800xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Austria?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Austria in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or Teamsale CRM (for business).
If you have a number in Austria, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Austria:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience