Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Bahamas. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Bahamas - Fixed
Bahamas - Mobile
Bahamas - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need the phone number in Bahamas?
The phone number will allow you to open a virtual office in Bahamas in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection.
Numbers can also be called for free from Anguilla, Antigua, Barbados, British Virgin Island, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, St Kitts & Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and Turk & Caicos, Montserrat.
Select any type of connection:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Bahamas:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 2 incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1.5 million clients and 13 years of experience