Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 400 numbers are free of charge for callers from China. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
China - Fixed
China - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 400 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 400 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 400 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 400xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 400).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 400 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in China?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in China in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in China:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1.5 million clients and 13 years of experience
400 numbers are available from anywhere in China, the call is not completely free, but it costs like a local one within the region, the long-distance tariff is covered by the owner of the number. Number connection is only available for business clients. China virtual numbers cannot be used for outgoing calls inside the country.
How can I connect the phone number?