Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 01800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Colombia. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Colombia - Fixed
Colombia - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 01800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 01800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 01800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 01800xxxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 01800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 01800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Colombia?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Colombia in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Colombia:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 14 years of experience