Cost of incoming calls to "Metered" numbers
Calls to the number are considered calls inside the country Costa Rica. The cost is covered by the owner of the number. The price of the incoming call per minute depends on the region:
Costa Rica - Fixed
Costa Rica - Mobile
Costa Rica - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free Costa Rica numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free Costa Rica numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free Costa Rica numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Costa Rica (metered)?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Costa Rica (metered) in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or ZCRM (for business).
If you have a number in Costa Rica, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Costa Rica (metered):
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 2 incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience