Cost of incoming calls to "Metered" numbers
Calls to the number are considered calls inside the country India. The cost is covered by the owner of the number. The price of the incoming call per minute depends on the region:
India - Fixed
- All incoming calls to toll-free Bangalore (metered) numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free Bangalore (metered) numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free Bangalore (metered) numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need the phone number in Bangalore (metered)?
The phone number will allow you to open a virtual office in Bangalore (metered) in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection.
Select any type of connection:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Bangalore (metered):
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1.5 million clients and 13 years of experience