Cost of incoming calls to "Metered" numbers
Calls to the number are considered calls inside the country India. The cost is covered by the owner of the number. The price of the incoming call per minute depends on the region:
India - Fixed
- All incoming calls to toll-free Bangalore (metered) numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free Bangalore (metered) numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free Bangalore (metered) numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Bangalore (metered)?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Bangalore (metered) in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Bangalore (metered):
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1.5 million clients and 14 years of experience