Virtual numbers / India / Mumbai (metered)
Connect a phone number
Number activation takes up to 1-20 working days.
All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
Cost of incoming calls to "Metered" numbers
Calls to the number are considered calls inside the country India. The cost is covered by the owner of the number. The price of the incoming call per minute depends on the region:
India - All
- All incoming calls to toll-free Mumbai (metered) numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free Mumbai (metered) numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free Mumbai (metered) numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Mumbai (metered)?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Mumbai (metered) in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or Teamsale CRM (for business).
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Mumbai (metered):
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience
Due to operator restrictions, transferring the caller’s numbers to these numbers is not guaranteed.
How can I connect the phone number?