Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 800 numbers are free of charge for callers from India. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
India - Fixed
India - Mobile
India - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 000800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need the phone number in India?
The phone number will allow you to open a virtual office in India in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection.
Select any type of connection:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in India:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1 million clients and 12 years of experience
1). End-users from India must activate "International dialing" on their account in order to be able to dial India ITFS. 2). 800 numbers are reachable from the following MOBILE networks: Bharti/Airtel, Vodafone (formerly Hutch), IDEA/SPICE (all regions but Punjab Spice), Reliance (all regions but Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bhuneswer, Jaipur, Lucknow, Meerut), BSNL, Tata DoCoMo, Loop Mobile (formerly BPL), Videocon Mobile(formerly Datacom), S-Tel Mobile, MTNL, TTML & TTSL (postpaid), HFCL Infotel/Ping Mobile, Telenor/Uninor 3). 800 numbers are reachable from the following FIX networks: BSNL (all regions but Bhopal), MTNL, Bharti/Airtel, Tata DoCoMo, Reliance, MTS India/Shyam, TTML & TTSL 4). 800 numbers are NOT reachable from the following networks: TTSL (Prepaid), Etisalat DB Telecom
How can I connect the phone number?