Virtual numbers / India / 000800
Connect a phone number
Activation happens after the verification of the details you entered.
All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 000800 numbers are free of charge for callers from India. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
India - Fixed
India - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 000800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 000800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 000800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 000800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 000800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 000800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in India?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in India in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or Teamsale CRM (for business).
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in India:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience
Due to operator restrictions, transferring the caller’s numbers to these numbers is not guaranteed.
How can I connect the phone number?