Virtual numbers / Malaysia / Mobile (metered)
Connect a phone number
Number activation takes up to 1-5 working days.
All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
Note: The option to receive SMS messages can be activated on phone numbers purchased for the minimum of 3 months.
Cost of incoming calls to "Metered" numbers
Calls to the number are considered calls inside the country Malaysia. The cost is covered by the owner of the number. The price of the incoming call per minute depends on the region:
Malaysia - fixed and mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free Malaysia numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free Malaysia numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free Malaysia numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Malaysia (metered)?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Malaysia (metered) in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or Teamsale CRM (for business).
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Malaysia (metered):
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 10 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- ability to receive SMS for free
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience
Numbers cannot be connected by Malaysian residents or companies registered in Malaysia. This number is not intended for outgoing calls, you can make outgoing calls using any other number.
How can I connect the phone number?