Cost of incoming calls to "Metered" numbers
Calls to the number are considered calls inside the country Philippines. The cost is covered by the owner of the number. The price of the incoming call per minute depends on the region:
Philippines - fixed and mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free Davao Metered (metered) numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free Davao Metered (metered) numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free Davao Metered (metered) numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Davao Metered (metered)?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Davao Metered (metered) in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or ZCRM (for business).
If you have a number in Philippines, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Davao Metered (metered):
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience