Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 1800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Philippines. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Philippines - fixed
Philippines - mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 1800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 1800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 1800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 1800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 1800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 1800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Philippines?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Philippines in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Philippines:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 14 years of experience
Toll free numbers can be reached from PDLT landline networks (+70% market share) and SUN and SMART mobile networks (+60% market share). From the these networks, the numbers are reachable from all islands, and calls to these numbers are free to the caller. Toll free numbers cannot be assigned to residents or companies registered in Philippines Toll free numbers cannot be used for calling cards applications or applications offering call termination services within the Philippines.
How can I connect the phone number?