How much does 800 (toll-free) number cost?
No monthly fee is one of special features of 800 (toll-free) numbers from Zadarma, so toll-free numbers are offered for free. There is only a minimal monthly payment for incoming calls.
Minimum monthly payment
30 incoming channels
Your minimum monthly payment can only be spent on incoming calls to this phone number.
Incoming calls prices for 800 numbers
Calls to the 800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Poland. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Poland - Fixed
Poland - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 800xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Toll-free 800 number can be useful to all companies operating in Poland. Clients will be able to call the number for free from anywhere in the country. The owner of the number is charged for the call, what is effective in attracting customers.
Choose any number connection method:
If you have a number in Poland, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Poland:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience