Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 00800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Puerto Rico. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Puerto Rico - Fixed
Puerto Rico - Mobile
Puerto Rico - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free 00800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 00800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 00800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 00800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 00800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 00800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Puerto Rico?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Puerto Rico in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or Teamsale CRM (for business).
If you have a number in Puerto Rico, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Puerto Rico:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience