Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Puerto Rico. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Puerto Rico - Fixed
Puerto Rico - Mobile
Puerto Rico - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to the toll-free numbers from mobile or landline phones, you must dial (where xxxxxx is your toll-free number ).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
800 number in Puerto Rico can be used by companies that have clients in different cities. Clients from anywhere in the country can call this phone number free of charge. Calls to the 800 number are paid for by the phone number owner.
Select any type of phone number connections:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Puerto Rico:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1 million clients and 11 years of experience