Get a number from Spain and stay connected 24 hours a day. You can receive calls on your virtual Spanish number in two:
- Call-forwarding to a mobile number in Spain;
- With an app on your smartphone or computer.
Call forwarding to a mobile number
Three easy steps to setup call forwarding from virtual number from Spain to your mobile number:
- Log into your personal account, sip-setup;
- Input the number which calls will be forwarded to in “Forward SIP to phone” field;
- Check “Call forwarding active” box.
When using several virtual numbers, they can all be forwarded to different mobile numbers by using different SIP for each number.
Call forwarding is a paid feature and is charge according to outgoing calls rate:
|Destination||Economy||Standard||Bundles - Europe|
|Spain - mobile others||$0.02||$0.025||0|
|Spain LYCA - mobile||$0.02||$0.025||0|
|Spain Movistar - mobile||$0.02||$0.025||0|
|Spain Orange - mobile||$0.02||$0.025||0|
|Spain VODAFONE - mobile||$0.02||$0.025||0|
|Spain Yoigo - mobile||$0.02||$0.025||0|
To make a call from EU number you need to verify or purchase a number in any EU country, set this number as CallerID in «SIP Connection» or «Internal numbers». You can also place calls from and to different countries under PBX (Outgoing calls).
Receiving incoming calls to virtual number in Spain for free
If you have a stable connection to the Internet, you can receive calls to your virtual number in Spain for free:
- by using the app for your smartphone - Zadarma for Android, Zadarma for iOS and other apps;
- by using programs on your computer - Zadarma for Windows and other programs;
- by using your IP-phone (setup manual).
You can also setup a conditional call forwarding, if your Internet connection is not stable then the call will be forwarded to your mobile. To set it up, in your personal account on "SIP Connection" page next to the checkbox for call forwarding choose “No answer, unable to reach”.
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 2 incoming channels (multichannel number)
- free incoming calls
- trustworthy network operator with 1.5 million clients and 13 years of experience