Virtual numbers / Spain / 900
Connect a phone number
Activation happens after the verification of the details you entered.
All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 900 numbers are free of charge for callers from Spain. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Spain - Fixed
Spain - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 900 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 900 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 900 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 900xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 900).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 900 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Spain?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Spain in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or Teamsale CRM (for business).
If you have a number in Spain, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Spain:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience