Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 20 numbers are free of charge for callers from Sweden. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Sweden - Fixed
Sweden - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 20 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 20 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 20 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 020xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 20).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 20 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need the phone number in Sweden?
The phone number will allow you to open a virtual office in Sweden in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection.
Select any type of connection:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Sweden:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1 million clients and 12 years of experience