Connect a phone number
All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
Note: The option to receive SMS messages can be activated on phone numbers purchased for the minimum of 3 months.
The activation happens automatically once the information you provide has been verified.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Thailand?
A virtual phone number allows you to receive calls and SMS messages from Thailand, while you can be anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or ZCRM (for business).
You can receive SMS to your Zadarma app on iOS/Android or messengers like Facebook, Slack, Viber, Telegram
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Thailand:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 3 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- free incoming calls
- ability to receive SMS for free
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience
Types of connections in Thailand and their cost
Receive incoming calls using the internet
Virtual office (voice greeting, PBX, call recording)
Incoming SMS messages
Calls to Thailand
How can I connect the phone number?