How much does 800 number (toll free) cost
What makes 800 number (toll free) from Zadarma stand out is that there is no monthly fee, which makes 800 number (toll free) free of charge. There is only a minimum monthly payment for incoming calls.
Minimum monthly payment
30 incoming channels
Your minimum monthly payment can only be spent on incoming calls to this phone number.
Cost of incoming calls on 800 number
Calls to the 800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Ukraine. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Ukraine - fixed and mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 0800xxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Free 800 number (Toll free) is useful for any company that is working with clients in the United States. Clients will be able to make calls absolutely for free from any part of the country. he cost of the call is covered by the company, which is very effective for acquiring and retaining customers.
Choose any type of number connection:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Ukraine:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1.5 million clients and 13 years of experience
800 numbers are reachable from landlines and mobiles within the country, and not reachable outside the country. Usage involved with offering telecommunications services (for example, international calling cards) is prohibited.
How can I connect the phone number?