Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 800 numbers are free of charge for callers from United Arab Emirates. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
United Arab Emirates - Fixed
United Arab Emirates - Mobile
United Arab Emirates - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 800xxxxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in United Arab Emirates?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in United Arab Emirates in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in United Arab Emirates:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience