Connect a phone number
All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
Note: The option to receive SMS messages can be activated on phone numbers purchased for the minimum of 3 months.
Activation happens after the verification of the details you entered.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Acme?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Acme in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or ZCRM (for business).
If you have a number in United States, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Acme:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 3 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- free incoming calls
- ability to receive SMS for free
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience
Types of connections in Acme and their cost
Receive incoming calls using the internet
Virtual office (voice greeting, PBX, call recording)
Incoming SMS messages
Calls to Acme
How can I connect the phone number?