Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Venezuela. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Venezuela - Fixed
Venezuela - Mobile
Venezuela - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 0800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need the phone number in Venezuela?
The phone number will allow you to open a virtual office in Venezuela in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection.
Select any type of connection:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Venezuela:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1.5 million clients and 13 years of experience