Virtual numbers / Venezuela / 0800
Connect a phone number
Number activation takes up to 1-5 working days.
All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 0800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Venezuela. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Venezuela - Fixed
Venezuela - Mobile
Venezuela - Payphone
- All incoming calls to toll-free 0800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 0800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 0800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 0800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 0800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 0800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Venezuela?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Venezuela in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or Teamsale CRM (for business).
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Venezuela:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience