Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 0120 numbers are free of charge for callers from Vietnam. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Vietnam - fixed and mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 0120 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 0120 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free 0120 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Vietnam?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Vietnam in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Vietnam:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 10 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 14 years of experience
Toll free numbers are reachable from the following networks: VNPT fixed network, Vinaphone Mobile and SPT network. Numbers cannot be connected by residents or companies registered in Vietnam.
How can I connect the phone number?