Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 855 numbers are free of charge for callers from Virgin Islands, USA. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Virgin Islands (u.s.) - Fixed
Virgin Islands (u.s.) - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 855 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 855 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 855 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 1855xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 855).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 855 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Virgin Islands, USA?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Virgin Islands, USA in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Virgin Islands, USA:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1.5 million clients and 13 years of experience