Why do you need a virtual phone number in Sudbury?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Sudbury in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Make and receive calls using: Zadarma app for iOS/Android/Windows and other programs, call forwarding, PBX or ZCRM (for business).
If you have a number in Canada, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Sudbury:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 3 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- free incoming calls
- ability to receive SMS for free
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience
Types of connections in Sudbury and their cost
Receive incoming calls using the internet
Virtual office (voice greeting, PBX, call recording)
Incoming SMS messages
Calls to Sudbury
How can I connect the phone number?