Virtual numbers / Canada / 1888
Connect a phone number
Activation happens after the verification of the details you entered.
All rates are shown in USD, including taxes
How much does 800 (toll free) number cost
What makes 800 number (toll free) from Zadarma stand out is that there is no monthly fee, which makes 800 number (toll free) free of charge. There is only a minimum monthly payment for incoming calls.
Minimum monthly payment
30 incoming channels
Your minimum monthly payment can only be spent on incoming calls to this phone number.
Cost of incoming calls on 800 numbers
Calls to the 1888 numbers are free of charge for callers from Canada. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
United States, Canada, other countries - Fixed
United States, Canada, other countries - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 1888 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 1888 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 1888 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 1888xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 1888).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 1888 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Free 800 number (Toll free) is useful for any company that is working with clients in Canada. Clients will be able to make calls absolutely for free from any part of the country. The cost of the call is covered by the company, which is very effective for acquiring and retaining customers.
Choose any type of number connection:
If you have a number in Canada, you can port that number to Zadarma for free.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Canada:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 30 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience