Which plan to choose?
1. You do not make many calls (up to 60 minutes per week)
In this case, it's better to choose a plan with no monthly fee or minimum required payment:
- if you mostly make short calls (not longer than 1-2 minutes), choose the «Standart» plan, as it has per second billing
- if you make long calls (2 minutes and longer) – choose the «Econom» plan. It has the lowest rates for calls on all destinations and per minute billing
- choose the «Payfree» plan, if the destination of your calls is on the free destinations list
2. You make a lot of calls (more than 60 minutes per week)
- check if the destination countries are in the Personal Unlimited EU or in the Personal Unlimited US price plans
- if they are, and one phone line is enough for you, then choose one of the price plans
- if they are not, choose your plan using the instructions from the first section
3. You make even more calls (1000 minutes per month and more)
- If it’s still not enough, we will make you a special offer with a discount on calls to all destinations. To do so, please, send us an email with your information (amount of calls you make and their destinations). We will get back to you shortly with all possible options.
4. You forward incoming calls
- rates for call forwarding are the same as for outgoing calls; for example, forwarding onto a US mobile number costs the same as the outgoing call from that number
- you can choose a plan for call forwarding using the same scenarios described above
- to save money, you can make call forwarding only when the WiFi is unavailable, and when you do have access to Internet, you will receive calls over VoIP for free