What tariff plan to choose?
1. You don’t make many calls (up to 60 minutes per week)
Better to choose tariff plans without monthly fee and minimal:
- if You make mostly short calls (not longer than 1-2 minutes), choose tariff plan «Standart», it has convenient per second billing;
- if You make mostly long calls (2 minutes and longer) – choose tariff plan «Econom», the lowest rates for calls on all destinations, per minute billing;
- if call destination is in list of free destinations in tariff plan «Payfree», then better to use this tariff plan.
2. You make many calls (more than 60 minutes per week)
- check if destination are in tariff plan «Unlimited»
- if it’s in and one channel is enough for You, then chose this tariff plan;
- if it’s not, choose tariff plan accordingly to first section.
3. You make very many calls (more than 1000 minutes per month)
- in most cases it will be enough to choose tariff plan «Corporation» in which You get 5000 minutes and 20 channels for calls on main destinations. Amount of minutes can be doubled.
- If it’s not enough, we will try to make for You special offer with discount for all destinations, for that, please, send Email with information about calls amount and their destinations. We will certainly provide an answer with all possible variants.
4. You forward incoming calls
- rates for call forwarding are the same as for outgoing calls. For example, forwarding on Russian mobile number costs the same as outgoing call on it.
- You can choose tariff plan for call forwarding accordingly to recommendations described above (in items 1-3).
- To save on spendings You can make call forwarding only when WiFi is unavailable, and when You have access to Internet, receive calls over SIP (for free).