Our Standard plan is the most popular one with Zadarma users. Individual users, corporations, and call centers value its convenience.
Advantages of the Standard price plan:
- Per-second billing
- No monthly fee
- 100 free minutes to 7 countries
The Standard plan gives you 100 free minutes per month for calls to the 7 most popular destinations:
To get free minutes, just top up your account every month (make a payment of any amount).
Rates for calls on all destinations
- You are billed per second.
- You get premium routes with the highest call quality.
- After you top up your account balance, you get 100 free minutes.
- Calls between users in the Zadarma network are free in all plans. Incoming calls on virtual numbers (except 800 numbers) are also free.
- 30 days after your payment your free minutes expire; remaining funds on your balance will be used to pay for your calls.
- Bundle minutes for calls to Spain are only available for calls made from EU numbers. To make a call using an EU number, you need to verify or connect a number in the EU, and set that number as CallerID on the SIP Connection or PBX Extension numbers page.
- After your free minutes expire the rates for calls are: Russia Moscow $0.015, USA $0.012, Canada $0.006, Great Britain $0.009, Poland $0.015, Spain $0.11.
- All rates are shown in USD, including taxes.
- No connection fee.