Zadarma’s Standard plan is one of the most popular ones with the users. The Standard plan has been valued for its convenience by Individual users, corporations, and call centres.
Advantages of the Standard price plan:
- Per-second billing
- No monthly fee
- 100 free minutes to 6 countries
The Standard plan gives you 100 free minutes per month for calls to the 6 most popular destinations:
To get free minutes, just top up your account every month (make a payment of any amount).
Rates for calls on all destinations
- You are billed per second.
- You get premium routes with the highest call quality.
- After you top up your account balance, you get 100 free minutes.
- Calls between users in the Zadarma network are free in all plans. Incoming calls on virtual numbers (except 800 numbers) are also free.
- 30 days after your payment your free minutes expire; remaining funds on your balance will be used to pay for your calls.
- Bundle minutes for calls to Spain are only available for calls made from EU numbers. To make a call using an EU number, you need to verify or connect a number in the EU, and set that number as CallerID on the SIP Connection or PBX Extension numbers page.
- After your free minutes expire the rates for calls are: Russia Moscow $0.015, USA $0.012, Canada $0.006, Poland $0.09, Spain $0.11.
- All rates are shown in USD, including taxes.
- No connection fee.