Cost of incoming calls to "Metered" numbers
Calls to the number are considered calls inside the country India. The cost is covered by the owner of the number. The price of the incoming call per minute depends on the region:
India - Fixed
India - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free Ahmedabad (metered) numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free Ahmedabad (metered) numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free Ahmedabad (metered) numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in Ahmedabad (metered)?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in Ahmedabad (metered) in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Ahmedabad (metered):
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to phone number or SIP server
- 2 incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience
This number is not intended for outgoing calls, you can make outgoing calls using any other number. Due to operator restrictions, transferring the caller’s numbers to these numbers is not guaranteed.
How can I connect the phone number?