Price for incoming calls
Calls to the 011 numbers are free of charge for callers from India. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
India - Fixed
India - Mobile
- All incoming calls to toll-free 011 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 011 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 011 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 011XXXXXXXX.
- Incoming calls to toll-free 011 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need a virtual phone number in India?
A virtual phone number allows you to open a virtual office in India in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in India:
- free cloud PBX and call recording
- call forwarding to phone number or SIP server
- 2 incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 2 million clients and 15 years of experience
This number is not intended for outgoing calls, you can make outgoing calls using any other number. Due to operator restrictions, transferring the caller’s numbers to these numbers is not guaranteed.
How can I connect the phone number?