We have designed our own Zadarma app for Windows OS users to make and receive calls.
Zadarma app installation and setup for Windows
1. Install Zadarma for Windows: Download for free
2. After installation, launch Zadarma, using the following information:
User: Your sip login (for example 111111) from personal account
Password: your password from sip login from personal account
User: your PBX extension number (for example 1234-100) from your personal account
Password: Your password from the PBX extension number. This can be generated in the "My PBX - Extension numbers" section of your personal account
3. If you've entered the correct information and the application is properly set up, you should see your status as "Online". To test the application you may call 4444 for a free echo test. Following the automatic response, say a few words, which you will then hear after a delay.
Zadarma capabilities for Windows:
- Simple setup (login and password are enough to begin using the application);
- User interface in 5 different languages;
- Free cloud PBX;
- Account balance display (in the currency configured in the user's personal account);
- Incoming call signal
- 24/7 customer support (online chat and ticket system);
- Call history;
- Regular updates.