Zadarma for Windows
For Windows OS users, we have designed our own application for Zadarma calls.
Installation and setup of Zadarma for Windows
1. Install Zadarma for Windows: Download for free
After installation, launch Zadarma, using the following information:
User: Your sip login (for example 111111) from personal account
Password: your password from sip login from personal account
3. If all your information is correct and the application is set up correctly, you should see your status as "Online". To test the application you may call 4444 for a free echo test. Following the automatic response, say a few words, which you should then hear, delayed.
When connecting to Zadarma free IP PBX using Zadarma you need to use the internal IP PBX information that appears under "My PBX - Internal numbers".
User: your internal number of IP PBX (for example 1234-100) from your personal account
Password: Your password from your internal IP PBX number. This can be generated under "My PBX - Internal numbers" in your personal account
Zadarma capabilities for Windows:
- Simple setup (login and password are enough to begin using the application);
- Interface in 5 languages;
- Free IP PBX;
- Account balance display (in the currency configured in the user's personal account);
- Incoming call signal
- 24/7 support (online chat and ticket system);
- Call history;
- Constant updates.