Zadarma for iOS
For iOS smartphones, we created our own Zadarma application.
Zadarma for iOS allows you to:
- Receive and make calls via SIP or Zadarma cloud IP PBX;
- Make video calls;
- Record conversations and save them in iTunes;
- Send free text messages between Zadarma network users;
- Send and receive SMS;
- Monitor account balance in real time;
- Use your phonebook thanks to an automatic integration.
You can find the Zadarma app on iTunes..
Setting up the Zadarma app for iOS
1. In iTunes. find and install Zadarma.
2. Launch app and enter the following data:
User name: Your sip number (for example 111111) from your personal account
Password: Password: Your sip number password can be generated here
Click "Sign in"
3. App is registered, you can make calls.
4. Under "Settings" you may choose to change additional parameters. For example, you can choose codecs.
5. Under "Settings - Accounts" you can choose Server Port and Transport. For example, in Southeast Asia internet providers might block standard VoIP ports, in which case you can use port 5065.
Due to features of the energy saving system in iOS, the Zadarma application will be set to background mode if it is not active for 2 hours. If you are anticipating receiving calls periodically, we recommend you activate conditional call forwarding in your personal account. This will ensure that you do not miss a call, regardless of iOS's features of the current Internet connection.
If there is no audio notification when you receive an incoming call, modify iOS ringtone settings under: "Parameters" - "Sounds" - "Message signal"
When using internet connection from a mobile operator, you need to allow the Zadarma app access to celluar data. Do so in the phone's "Settings" under "Zadarma", enable "Celluar data"