Cost of incoming calls to "Metered" numbers
Calls to the number are considered calls inside the country Benin. The cost is covered by the owner of the number. The price of the incoming call per minute depends on the region:
Benin - Fixed
- All incoming calls to toll-free Benin numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free Benin numbers are for domestic calls only.
- Incoming calls to toll-free Benin numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
Why do you need the phone number in Benin (metered)?
The phone number will allow you to open a virtual office in Benin (metered) in 5 minutes. Clients and partners will call their local landline phone number, while you can receive their calls anywhere in the world with a reliable internet connection.
Select any type of connection:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Benin (metered):
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 2 incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1 million clients and 12 years of experience