How much does the 8-800 number cost?
Toll-free numbers from Zadarma have no monthly fee and are provided free of charge. You will be charged for the connection and will make the minimum monthly payment.
Minimum monthly payment
60 incoming channels
Your minimum monthly payment can only be spent on incoming calls to this phone number.
Price for incoming calls on 8-800
Calls to the 800 numbers are free of charge for callers from Russia. The owner of the toll-free number is charged for the incoming calls. The cost of the incoming call depends on the region:
Russia - Fixed
Russia - Mobile
Russia - Moscow
- All incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are billed per-minute.
- Toll-free 800 numbers are for domestic calls only.
- For domestic calls to a 800 number from a mobile device or landline, you must dial 8800xxxxxxx (where xxxxxx is your number 800).
- Incoming calls to toll-free 800 numbers are charged. Incoming calls to all other Zadarma phone numbers are free.
The Federal Toll-Free number can be used by companies that work with clients from all over Russia. Clients can call this phone number free of charge from anywhere in the country. The incoming calls to this number are paid for by the phone number owner.
Select any type of phone number connection:
Advantages of Zadarma virtual phone numbers in Russia:
- free cloud PBX
- call forwarding to another phone number or SIP server
- 60 or more incoming channels (multichannel number)
- trustworthy network operator with 1.5 million clients and 14 years of experience